Hipshipper support is now integrated into the Hipshipper control panel.
No separate sign-up or log-in are required.
You can view and manage your support tickets from the “Support” tab, in your Hipshipper control panel. You can also open a new support ticket and reply to on-going ones.
The support tab
- Click “Support” to view all your tickets (The number in the orange balloon shows how many tickets you have with unread messages).
- The default display shows a list of all your tickets, in sequential order.
- You can filter your tickets by the different states (Open, Pending or Closed)
- Closed envelope besides the timestamp means that you have an unread message. Open envelope… well, you get the idea.
- Ticket status is displayed on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Open tickets can be closed by clicking the three dots in any open ticket and choosing “close ticket”. Closed tickets can be re-opened in the same way (you will also be asked to send a message when re-opening a ticket)
- You can search your tickets for a ticket number, sales record number and eBay buyer id
- Click on the ticket timestamp or subject, to open a detailed view of the ticket, including all messages and data fields.
- To reply - type your response, attach files (if necessary) and click update.
- Orders with related tickets, are marked by a headset icon, just before the sales record #. Click the icon to open the ticket in a separate tab.
Raising a new support ticket
- In the Support tab, click “Open support ticket”.
- Choose your issue, enter a subject and details, and click “Submit Ticket”.
- A new ticket will be created and will appear in your ALL tickets view.
- You can also open a new support ticket for a specific order, by opening that order’s “order details” and clicking the “Open Ticket” button.
** A pdf version of this article is available for download