If your Hipshipper token has been revoked, we will have no API access to your eBay account until you re-authorize it.
This means that we will not be able to pull your new orders from eBay and update international tracking to eBay, for orders already in process.
Below is your step-by-step guide to re-connect your eBay account to Hipshipper:
1. Log into your Hipshipper account
2. Go to: Settings > Marketplace Accounts
3. Find the name of the store you wish to re-authorize the token for and click the 'additional options' button (3-dots)
And select the 'Renew eBay Token' option
4. State the store name and click the 'Authorize in eBay' button
5. You will be redirected to eBay and asked to sign in to your account.
Sellers with multiple stores – make sure you sign in to the correct account.
6. You will then be asked to “Grant application access: Hipshipper API”. Click “Agree”
6. to check that your token status is active, go back to the Settings > Marketplace Accounts' page and in your Hipshipper control panel and make sure the 'Token Status' column says 'Active'
That’s it. You’re good to go :)