If your Hipshipper token has been revoked, we will have no API access to your eBay account until you re-authorize it.
This means that we will not be able to pull your new orders from eBay and update international tracking to eBay, for orders already in process.
Below is your step-by-step guide to re-connect your eBay account to Hipshipper:
1. Open the Hipshipper plugin (make sure you have the latest version installed)
2. Click the green settings wheel and then click “Connect New Store”
3. Under "ebay User ID", Type in your eBay account name and click “Add eBay Account”.
4. You will be redirected to eBay and asked to sign in to your account.
Sellers with multiple stores – make sure you sign in to the correct account.
5. You will then be asked to “Grant application access: Hipshipper API”. Click “Agree”
6. to check that your token status is active, click Settings >>> eBay accounts in your Hipshipper control panel.
That’s it. You’re good to go :)