eBay is upgrading the security and changing APIs, so all applications, including ours, must move to the new API.
All you need to do is update the Hipshipper token and rates table, please follow these simple steps:
Step 1 - updating the Hipshipper API
1. Log into your Hipshipper account and go to: Settings > Marketplace Accounts
2. Find the store that you want to update and click the 3dots button, then select 'Authorize eBay Token'
* Please note that you should do this to all the stores you have connected to Hipshipper separately.
3. Click on 'Authorize on eBay' button
4. You'll be taken to the eBay login page Where you'll need to sign in, then grant access to the Hipshipper API
You many encounter the 'Review and Grant Application Access' page, in which case, to enable the 'Agree and Continue' button, you need to scroll down on the 'Permissions' list.
Thats it for this part.
Part 2 - New Hipshipper browser extensions and updated shipping rates
1. Click on your Hipshipper browser extension to open the plug in, make sure that the version stated at the bottom is 8.2.0
If the version is not showing 8.2.0, please remove the extension and use the green button (Firefox/Chrome Extension) do download the new version.
2. Select the store from the list and click the 'Configure Account' button
3. Click on 'Setup, and once done, click on 'OK' to finish the update.
I will remind you that if you have more than one store connected with Hipshipper, you will need to run these steps for each store separately.
The new Hipshipper shipping rates table will load into your eBay account so you can enjoy the new and updated shipping rates.
If you have questions, as always, feel free to contact the support team via ticket or chat.